Friday, March 4, 2011

JUST A HELPFUL TIP

Hi everyone, I saw this post over at The Graphics Fairy  website.  She was having some trouble with her computer and kept getting this FALSE warning. You can click here to read her post. I thought I'd repost it here just in case any of you encounter the same problem.

Now I haven 't had this happen to me, so I am CANNOT speak from personal experience. I have a really good co mputer protection software where I can speak to som eone live if there is any problem. However, I really dislike when annoying things happen to my computer. So I'm passing on the information to you :) :)

THIS WAS SOME OF THE BEAUTIFUL RAIN AND SUNSHINE WEATHER I EXPERIENCED LAST TUESDAY.

You can't see the sunshine here, but there really was some sunshine and rain happening, all at the same time. It was gloriously beautiful. Those are my favorite kind of days. oh, and the rain was more of a gentle sprinkle and warm. Those are the best. I'll often experience those kind of days in summertime.

That's the news for today. It's only 6:35 a.m. here Pacific Standard Time. I'm trying to figure out what I'll have for breakfast. Oh, random note of coolness, I found out that my local Fred Meyer store sells ORGANIC beef hot dogs ;) :) Yeah :) :) Oh, laundry awaits, so I supposed I'll do that today, too.  What are you up to today?  I hope you all have a wonderful week. I'm so thankful to God for each and ever one of you.

Welcome to the new followers ,too :) :) I am really happy you are here.  Thanks also for the lovely comments you uleave me. I enjoy reading all of them. That's the news from Oregon today.  Love and hugs, Heather :)

10 comments:

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I had an ultrasound done this a.m. to see if there is fluid retention in abdomen. Afterwards, I went to McDonalds,ate egg mcmuffin(favorite treat after a.m. fasting med exam) Bought some groceries and came home and this PM going to a dr. appt. Glad to get them out of the way in 1 day. Nothing major. Am enjoying the rain as well..with intermittent sunshine! :-> God bless!

Patti said...

I hate it when I get computer problems. When I do, I have to shut down and wait for hubby to get home to fix things. I have far more problems when I go online through MSN (my email program). I do better if I use Internet Explorer, but I like the convenience of being in MSN, since it also gives access to my email. However, that tends to be the place I encounter problems.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love,
Patti

Becca said...

Your beautiful day sounds like what my British mother-in-law said she found herself saying over & over upon moving to South Africa as a young bride in the 1950's: "another blue sky...." (she probably hadn't seen all that many living near & working in London!)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello sweet Heather,
Thank you for your visit and your very kind comment about my little grandbaby.
I've been sick all week with the flu so I'm trying to get all my visiting in. I always love it when you stop by, bringing sunshine with you! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Blessings and hugs,
Sandi

Camille said...

You've been getting up early lately Heather! Enjoy the sunshine! (It's sunny here...I'm guessing it might be there?) :)

Many blessings,
Camille

Kim B said...

You got up really early today. Hope you had a great day. Dreary weather here today in GA. Hugs, Kim

Sue said...

Hi Heather, I haven't had any problems either! thanks for sharing.
I had a very relaxed day today, and it was great, as I am usually real busy this time of year.
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Sue

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Heather,
Sending hugs from New Orleans--and you're right, I don't see the sun in your pics, but I'm dreaming of it being sunny there for ya!!!
XO

Trisha said...

Heather,
I'm visiting from Camille's, and I just wanted to say that you have such a lovely, joy-filled smile. Your sweet picture brought me your way. :)

I love those rainy then sunny days, too. Even in the desert we get some of those.

Blessings!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi everyone :) :)

@Grandma Becky - I'm glad you were able to get both appointments taken care of the same day :) :) Oh, McDonald's...my add loves their sausage egg McMuffin with cheese :) :)

@Patti - Oh, our computer had some more problems this week. A rogue virus...but all is good now. I do pray over my computer a lot... :) :) :)

@ Camille - I've been getting up early..it's weird, because I just want to s leep in. However, I do go to bed at a decent hour..and I'm thinking God's got stuff for me to do, so that's why I keep getting up early :) :) Oh yes, it's been sunny down here, too. Today was another cloudy/but very sunny day :) :)

@Kim /A Gypsy Angel & Stamper Bee - yes, the weather has been a real toss up here. It's a real mix of rain, clouds and sunshine..and sometimes all three in one day :)

@Sue - I'm glad you could have a time of relaxing. That's always a good thing :) :)

@Cindy - we got some really nice sunshine today. It was a bit of an unexpected surprise , because it started out overcast and rainy. I'm grateful :) :)

@Trisha - thank you :) :) :) That's a compliment :) :) I needed to hear that today :) I love Camille's site, too. Isn't she just a really neat lady? :) :) :) Thanks for visiting me. Feel free to come back again to visit :) :)

Thanks everyone for your comments. I LOVe it when you come to visit ;) :) Oh, god has really been putting some lessons on my heart abuot money...again.. :) :) So it's been really encouraging :) :) I've been lazy with posting this week. So I'll make sure to post more this week :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)